Recycling and Waste Management Services in Midland
Recycling Specialties Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 50 years’ experience in the metal recycling industry. Our specialists are trained, professional and honest, and we guarantee that our local clients receive efficient service at all times. Dedicated to serving those in the Midland region, we supply convenient waste management services you can depend on. In fact, we take pride in the trusted relationships we’ve established and continue to cultivate with Midland clients.
Quality and Industry Leading Metal Recycling
If you’re looking for compliant waste management services to handle the salvaging and recycling of your scrap metals, Recycling Specialties Inc. specializes in these very processes, transforming scrap metal into valuable raw materials for industry use. Recycling Specialties Inc. buys a wide range of steel and scrap metal products at competitive prices.
In Need of Recycling Solutions in Midland: Why Choose Recycling Specialties Inc.?
- Capitalize on your bottom line
- Limit spending
- Improve productivity levels
- Ensure compliance with local legislation
- Reduce environmental impact
- Partner with a trusted and highly experienced recycling company with over 50 years’ experience
Waste Management Services Offered to Your Midland Business:
- We will buy your metal, such as all scrap metal, off-cuts, and machinery
- Our specialists will pick up, process, recycle, trade and broker ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal
- Choose from a selection of bins for residential and commercial purposes, including lugger containers and roll-offs
- Custom programs can be designed upon request
- Receive an evaluation on your current facility’s recycling and waste stream so you can be certain your new system will be efficient and cost effective
- We offer scheduled or on-call container service, delivered in a timely fashion
- Junk removal services for home owners, handyman jobs, construction crews etc. Simply drop off your junk to our waste transfer facility for safe disposal on the spot.
Recycling Specialties continuously considers how our actions and processes can help or hinder our environment; thankfully, our recycling of steel and other scrap metal products conserves energy, conserves natural resources, and reduces the volume of waste that reaches our landfill. Through proper recycling measures natural resources can be preserved while requiring less energy to process than manufacturing new products using raw materials. Recycling Specialties also uses the latest material handling technology to help contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment. Are you aware that by tossing a single aluminum can away you will create the waste energy equivalent to a can of the same size, filled with gasoline?
Recycling steel also happens to be the most recycled material in Canada. Our efforts contribute to reducing costs and allow manufacturing companies to limit the money they spend on manufacturing. For trusted waste removal and recycling services in Midland, Georgian Waste is your trusted source. We will work with you to successfully meet your project requirements.
Get in touch for us for more details or for a free no obligation quote. We are proud to service Midland and nearby locations.
Recycling Specialties is a full service waste management company with over 50 years of experience. Striving to be the premier provider of environmentally responsible waste management services, Recycling Specialties provides a whole line of waste management services, which include waste collection, recycling services, material recovery, transfer services and disposal.
As a leading-edge metal recycler for over 50 years, we purchase and broker all types of metals including but not limited to scrap metal, off-cuts, machinery and most metals. We collect, process, recycle, trade and broker ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal providing processed and sorted metal to industries around the world.
Recycling Specialties Inc. offers a large selection of roll-off bins for residential and commercial customers, including roll-off containers, lugger containers and compactors. Whether you’re looking to dispose of bulky items, construction debris, or any recyclable material, our roll-off bins can accommodate your needs.
Our Service Area